- Dates: June 2 - 30, 2016
- Time: 8:00 - 12:00
- Enrollment: Summer School is open to all students for grades K-5
- Registration: You may pick up a hard copy of the registration form at Lincoln Elementary, or you can click here to download and print a copy.
- Tuition: Tuition for the 4 week summer school is $127 and MUST be paid upon registration. A confirmation of enrollment will be sent to your email address.
- You may apply for first come first served summer school tuition waivers through Alu Like. Please see their website for more information. Please send tuition waiver applications directly to Alu Like.
- Curriculum: Core subjects of reading, writing, and math will be taught. Enrichment activities may also be provided.
- Lunch: No school lunch will be provided. Each child may bring snacks or home-lunch.
- Supplies: Please send your child with a backpack and the same school supplies that you have have left over from the past school year. Additional classroom-specific supplies may be requested by your child's teacher.
- Drop off and Pick up: You may drop off and pick up your child at the front office area. Students are to wait at the front of their classroom before school no earlier than 7:30 am. Parents are to pick their child up after school by 12:30 pm. Our summer school does not provide after school care.
- Student Conduct: Students are expected to maintain acceptable standards of behavior and all DOE rules as Chapter 19 applies.
- Field Trips: Field trips may be planned for summer enrichment and enhancement of student learning. A schedule will be sent home as soon as possible so please check your child's folder and your email daily for important school information.
Summer School Special 2016 Lincoln Elementary
Let the learning and fun continue after summer school. The Y and its staff will be offering program at Lincoln Elementary once summer school finishes.
Who: Any youth enrolled in Lincoln Elementary Summer School
What: After Summer School YMCA Program
12pm Lunch, 1pm Outdoor Play, 2pm Explorations, 3:30pm Snack, 4pm Outdoor Play
YMCA Financial Assistance & Payment Plans Available Call 541-5261 or see YMCA A+ Staff